From the Modern Classics Series. A 8" X 8" Square Baking Dish in Yellow.
Made in Marcigny, France since 1850 from high fired durable Burgundy clay, yet is very light. The natural clay is unsurpassed for conducting and retaining heat. Provides slow even cooking that bring out the flavors of the ingredients. Non-porous ceramic avoids the absorption of smells or liquid and makes it easy to clean, dishwasher safe.
- Emile Henry HR Ceramics provide gentle and even heat distribution.
- Highly resistant to thermal shocks, can be taken directly from the freezer (-20°C/0°F) to the hot oven (+250°C/500°F).
- The strong glaze protects the baking dish from scratches and chips and allows you to clean it safely in the dishwasher.
- Attractive presentation goes from oven to table.
- Capable of retaining heat, meaning the food stays hot for longer on the table.
- Dishwasher, freezer, oven and microwave safe.
- Features large comfortable handles for easy transportation.
- Featuring classic shapes with a touch of innovation and quality for more versatility.
- Designed to be more comfortable to use, these artisinal shapes carry the Emile Henry history and values.